Navigation cookies are required for normal navigation and use of the website; without these cookies, the website may not be able to access certain features or work properly.
Functionality cookies: by saving your settings, these cookies extend the functionality of the website. They capture settings you have made (such as username or language) and allow the site to be improved.
Performance cookies may originate from us or from a third party. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous data that is neither used to collect personal information nor for promotional purposes.
Cookies for marketing and retargeting purposes are applied by third parties and are used to display advertising. No personal information is processed, but a connection will be established to your computer or other device by tracking the information stored in it.
Instructions for disabling cookies
Block or allow all cookies
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Navigate to “Tools” and “Internet Options”
3. Select the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to the top to block all cookies
4. Click OK to confirm
Further information https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
To block the cookies of all websites:
1. Click the menu button and select Settings.
2. Navigate to the Privacy section.
3. Go to the settings for the “History” and select “Create custom settings”. Select “Accept cookies from websites” and save the settings.
Further information https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
1. Select the Chrome menu icon Chrome Menu.
2. Select Settings.
3. At the bottom of the page, select Show advanced settings.
4. In the Privacy section, select Content Settings.
5. Select Block storage of data for all websites.
6. Select Done.
Further information https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
1. Open Safari
2. Select “Settings” in the system bar and in the “Privacy” dialog box that opens
3. In the section “Accept cookies” you can specify if and when Safari should store the cookies of the websites. For more information, click the Help button (marked with a question mark)
4. For more information about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on “show cookies”
Further information https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac